giovedì 12 settembre 2013

Saturated Canary DT: Shabby Blue

Nuova sfida oggi al Saturated Canary Challenge Blog, la mia seconda come membro dt e sono ancora molto emozionata!
New Challenge today at Saturated Canary Challenge Blog, it's the second one as dt member for me and I'm still soooo excited!
 
La nostra cara e bravissima Vicky ha scelto il tema da seguire per le prossime due settimane ed è sicuramente uno dei miei preferiti!
The lovely and talented Vicky chose the theme to follow and it's one of my favourites for sure!
 
SHABBY CHIC
 
Non vedevo l'ora di colorare questa graziosissima fatina disegnata da Krista, si chiama "Ribbons Fairy", non è stupenda?
I couldn't wait to colour up this super cute fairy from Krista, her name is Ribbons Fairy, isn't she gorgeous?
 

E' il mio primo tentativo con i capelli blu e devo dire che mi piacciono davvero molto!
Ho colorato di nuovo senza linee; questa tecnica comporta un modo di colorare abbastanza diverso dal solito ed è un pochino più difficile, ma mi diverte veramente tanto e mi piace il risultato :)
It's the first time with blue hair for me and I have to say that I love them really so much!
I tried again the no line tecnique, I find this way to colour completely different and a bit harder, but I always have lot of fun and I like the result so much  :)

 
Fiori, nastri e pizzi sono tutti THE RIBBON GIRL, adoro quel nastro di organza con le roselline e il grande fiocco blu fatto con il nastro di seta e la gemma al centro!
Ribbons, Laces and Flowers are all from THE RIBBON GIRL, I'm in love with that Rose Organza Ribbon and with the big bow I made with the Blue Silky Crush Ribbon and the Blue gem!
 
I LOVE...
 
 
Spero che la mia creazione vi sia piaciuta, grazie mille per essere passati di qua!
I hope you liked my creation, thanks for watching!
 
Hugs
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Copic:
Skin: E0000-E000-E00-E11 + R20-R00-R000 for cheeks;
Hair: B0000-B00-B01-B05-B06;
Outfit-Blue/Green and Wings: B0000-BG000-BG01-BG05;
Outfit-Blue/Violet: BV0000-BV000-BV00-BV01-BV04-BV08;
Big leaf: G12-G24-YG63-YG69. 
 

15 commenti :

Loopylou. ha detto...

ooooooh Franz..oooooooooooh!! this i awesome. i love her blues and those delicate butterflies are so pretty
huge hugs Lou xxx

Linda Levoir ha detto...

Another beautiful card, love the blue hair and I'm not normally a huge fan of the no lines technique but this is seriously fab :) xx

Paper L ha detto...

La card è bellissima, quelle farfalle sono un vero spettacolo e la fatina è veramente un amore con una colorazione strepitosa. Un abbraccio, Laura

Sharon ha detto...

This is beautiful Franz. The image is adorable and so beautifully coloured. I love all the embellies and design.
Hugs Sharon. x

Alexandra♥ ha detto...

Absolutely beautifully colored, Franz! And the layout is outstanding :)

The Scrap Miser ha detto...

Franz I love your colouring! I wondered if you'd be interested in either a full time GT or guest GT spot with my company. please check out my website: http://www.kithandkinstampco.com to see if you like our designs and if you would like to do something for us send me an email to: sales@kithandkinstampco.com letting me know which stamp you want for a Guest spot.

Anja ha detto...

Absolutely love it, Franz! Your coloring is just stunning!
Hugs, Anja

Blankina ha detto...

Bellissimo timbro e la colorazione fantastica..Quando ho tempo lo metto sul pinterest....
HUgs Blankina

Debbie Dolphin ha detto...

WOWOWOW Franzzz this is just amazing <3
Sooo gorgeous xxx
Hope you are ok
Hugs
Debbie xx

Ribbon Girl ha detto...

Franz this is truly beautiful! wow! just gorgeous! hugs Mary x

Tiziana Biagioli ha detto...

Quanto è bella questa fatina...la voglio anch'io..
La tua colorazione è meravigliosa così luminosa..
Sei incredibile Franz...
Complimenti !!! Per il tuo nuovo Dt..sono molto contenta perché amo questi timbri....e ora parteciperò
con più gioia visto che c'è anche un'italiana oltre Alby nel Dt...
Auguroniii
Hugs

Yuri ha detto...

Oh wow, This is amazingly beautiful Franz! love the blue hair and your colouring on her is divine!
Hugs, Yuri xx

Gemma ha detto...

Bello il fiocco che si abbina perfettamente al timbro!

Helga ha detto...

An adorable card - perfect coloration !!!
Helga

Unknown ha detto...

Saw this card ages ago on FB and I've been wanting to pop over and tell you how fab I think it is ever since. Truly great shabbyness and the backdrop certainly does it part! The colouring is fantastic; her hair is so awesome. You really rock your Copics and your colouring skills have sky-rocketed in this last year. Amazing work Franz. Hugz, Sandy