venerdì 1 novembre 2013

A lovely Witch ♥

Ciao a tutti!
Hello everybody!
 
Sono un po' in ritardo questa settimana con il mio progettino per il Mo's Challenge Blog, ODIO avere problemi di connessione,ma purtroppo qualche volta capita e mi sembra di essere fuori dal mondo!
I'm a little late this week with my project for the Mo's Challenge Blog, I HATE having connection troubles, but sometimes it happens and I feel like I was out of the world!
 
FANTASY
 
Questo è il nostro tema della settimana ed io ho un'altra card di Halloween da condividere oggi, l'ultima per quest'anno, che peccato! Mi diverto un sacco a farle!
This is our theme of the week and I've another halloween card to share today, the last one for this year, what a pity, I LOVE making them!
 
I colori di Halloween hanno qualcosa di magico e i miei artisti preferiti disegnano così tanti bei personaggi per questa occasione!
Halloween colours have something magical and my favourite artists draws so many LOVELY characters for this occasion!
 
Ecco, infatti, un' adorabile streghetta di Mo Manning: un cappello enorme, un vestito troppo grande e un micino in braccio, insomma, ci sono tutti gli ingredienti per farne un personaggio speciale e coccoloso, no?!!
Here is, indeed, an adorable little witch from Mo Manning: a big hat, a toooo large dress and a little cat on her arms; we have all the ingredients to make her a so special and cuddly character, right?!
 
(Image: Mo Manning Tabitha)


 
 
Nella realizzazione della mia card, ho seguito l'ultimo sketch di Chelsea al CLP Challenge Blog:
To realize my card I followed the latest Chelsea 's sketch at CLP Challenge Blog:
 
http://clpchallenge.blogspot.it/ 

 
E sono davvero molto triste nel dire che questo è l'ultimo in assoluto :(
Grazie a tutti voi che avete sempre partecipato e giocato con noi rendendo il nostro challenge blog così speciale e grazie tante a Chelsea per avermi scelto come dt, per la sua amicizia e i suoi fantastici sketch, mi mancheranno davvero tanto!
And I'm really so sad to say that this is our very last challenge :(
Thanks to you all who entered and played along with us, you all made our challenge blog so special and thanks to Chelsea for having me as dt, for her friendship and for the fab sketches during this years, I'll miss them really so much! 
 
 

Se volete sapere qualcosa in più sulla mia card ed avere l'elenco completo dei Copic che ho utilizzato per colorare questa graziosa streghetta, andate a dare un'occhiata qui al mio ultimo post sul Copic Marker Europe blog :)
If you want to know something more about my card and about the complete list of Copics I used to colour this cute witch, please go here to have a look to my latest post at Copic Marker Europe blog :)

Grazie ancora una volta per l'attenzione e per essere passati a trovarmi :*
 Thanks one again for your attention and for stopping by :*

Hugs,


13 commenti :

Paper L ha detto...

È veramente carinissima questa streghetta, ha un faccino simpatico. I colori della card mi piacciono molto e il fondo in bianco e nero da tutto il risalto che merita alla colorazione del timbro. Buona festa e a presto, Laura

Chelsea ha detto...

Hi Franz, Oh she is the cutest little thing! I'm blown away by your coloring sweetie! Thank you so much for being on my team, I feel so lucky to have had you. I love your gorgeous work and beautiful personally. I'll miss you and the Ladies, see you in blogland my sweet friend.

Much Love.

Unknown ha detto...

I will miss CLP challenges too. :(
Your card is awesome Franz! Your colouring is breathtaking.
Jasmina

JenniferD ha detto...

Wow this is Stunning Work those folds just Amazing! Have a Great Weekend!

Helga ha detto...

Oh what a stunning Halloweencard !
This little witch is perfect colored ! Wonderful !!!
Hugs Helga

Amanda R ha detto...

Gorgeous Franz! Your pleats and coloring are absolutely amazing! Love sitting and studying your work, always inspired to do more when I see your stuff!

Gemma ha detto...

Davvero bella, simpatica e piena di particolari unici :)

Nela ha detto...

So beautiful! I love your coloring!
Hugs Nela

Tracy ha detto...

Oh Franz I am in awe of your fold coloring. Amazing job and a gorgeous card. Hugs!

Mau xx ha detto...

Hi Franz, sorry late getting around..(poorly Sister)
Your card is amazing! what gorgeous colouring, your shading and folds are perfect.
Huge hugs Mau xx

Kim Bell ha detto...

Sweetie!
Your coloring is just AMAZING!! I just love it. Your card is just stunning!!! Love your details.

Hugz
Kim

Anja ha detto...

You are completely right, hunny: she's too cute to spook! Besides your outstanding colouring I love your colour choice. The black makes the spots of orange and lilac really pop. This looks stunning, dear friend!

Hugs, Anja

Glimpses of My Heart ha detto...

Your coloring is absolutely amazing! The way you added folds to the dress and hat is incredible! Beautiful!
Blessings,
Michelle