mercoledì 26 febbraio 2014

Happy Birthday Stefania!

Ciao a tutti!
Hello everybody! 
 
Abbiamo una nuova sfida al Magnolia Down Under Challenges e visto che la primavera si avvicina a grandi passi, il tema per le prossime due settimane è...
We have a new challenge at Magnolia Down Under Challenges and since spring is not so far, our theme this fortnight is...
 

BUTTERFLIES
 

Ho creato una card per una giovane donna che fra pochissimo compie 50 anni; l'ho realizzata su richiesta utilizzando questa adorabile Tildina:
I created this card for a young lady who will turn 50 soon; I realized it by request using this adorable Tilda:
 

 L'amica che mi ha richiesto la card ha scelto anche l'immagine; in passato l'ho utilizzata senza la croce perché in effetti non mi piaceva molto così, ma questa volta non potevo usare immagine più azzeccata, alla destinataria farà molto piacere ;)
The friend who asked me to realize the card, also chose the image; I used it some time ago and I stamped it without cross because I didn't like it, but this time I used the entire image because the recipient will love her with her cross sooo much!
 

Ho utilizzato I Distress Inks per la colorazione, li trovate in dettaglio sotto, le carte sono della Maja Design, mentre nastri e pizzi provengono tutti dal mio amato “The Ribbon Girl”♥
I used Distress inks for colouring, you can find them just belove, papers are from Maja Design, laces and ribbons, instead, are from my loved “The Ribbon Girl” ♥

 

Vi ricordo che oggi parte anche una nuova sfida al  Deep OceanChallenge Blog, andate a dare un'occhiatina, il tema da affrontare è semplicissimo come sempre!
I remind you all that today a new challenge goes live at Deep Ocean Challenge Blog too, let's have a look, the them to face is very simply as usual!


Vi lascio per ora, arrivederci a presto!
I have to go now, speak soon! 

Hugs,








 
Distress Inks:
 
Skin: Tattered Rose, Vintage Photo + Tattered Rose, Aged Mahogany for cheecks;
Hair: Antique Linen, Walnut Stain;
Outfit/Rose: Victorian Velvet, Black Soot;
Floor: Walnut Stain.

5 commenti :

La papera felice ha detto...

spettacolo, come tutte le tue card! :)

Ivonne ha detto...

Absolutely gorgeous! I am sure the recipient of the card will loooove it! Hugs, Ivonne

Mau xx ha detto...

A Gorgeous card with gorgeous colouring as always Francesca. I love all the pretty detail.
Hugs Mau xx
sorry late getting to everyone this week...Life is hectic!

claudia ha detto...

Come hai fatto a fare i bordi così scuri?
Claudia

Beth Brovold ha detto...

So very BEAUTIFUL Franz!!! Such wonderful details!!