mercoledì 11 giugno 2014

The Ribbon Girl - June LOTV Challenge: Girly - Midweek Reminder

Ciao a tutti!
Hello everybody!
 
Oggi ho una card realizzata per la sfida di giugno tutta dedicata ai timbrini Lili of the Valley al The Ribbon Girl Blog; la sfida è uscita domenica scorsa e dura ancora per quattro giorni, quindi affrettatevi a partecipare...il tema è mooolto semplice:
Today I've a card that I realized for the new Lili of the Valley challenge at The Ribbon Girl Blog; the challenge went live last Sunday and you still have about four days to enter your project, so what are you waiting for? The theme is sooo simple! 
 
GIRLY

...E i premi che potreste vincere golosi come sempre!
...And prizes you could win are yummy as usual!

LOTV stamp of your choice

and a £10 voucher towards a spending spree at The Ribbon Girl

Bene, ora vediamola questa card!
Well, now let's see my card!
 
 
 Tutti gli abbellimenti ovviamente sono The Ribbon Girl, eccoli:
All the embellishments, of course, are from The Ribbon Girl, here they are:

 5mts Mauve Mist Seam Binding8mm Hearts Ivory Self Adhesive6mm Pearl Ivory Flat BacksLilac 20mm Open Rose WOCRolled Paper Flowers - Lilac Roses Kort & GodtBeaded Twirl LavenderDoiley 3.5" White , Lilac Sheer Rose Ribbon, Cheesecloth Fabric

 
Per la colorazione ho usato utilizzato Copics e Prismacolor Pencils, ma questa volta al contrario! Nel senso che ho dato una base veloce con i Copics per poi colorare esclusivamente con le matite, l'effetto finale non mi dispiace!
To colour I used Copics and Prismacolor Pencils, but this time I gave her a little bit of colour with Copics and then I coloured exclusively with Pencils, I love the final effect!
 
 
 
 Arrivederci a presto, un abbraccio!
Speak soon, a big hug!
 
 

1 commento :

Anonimo ha detto...

I’ll immediately grasp your rss as I can’t find your email
subscription link or newsletter service. Do you’ve any?

Please allow me know so that I could subscribe.
Thanks.

Feel free to surf to my homepage: fundas samsung galaxy s