mercoledì 16 settembre 2015

Live and Love Craft GDT: Road Trip

*** Special post :) have a cup of coffee and take your time, please! ***

♥♥♥

Ciao a tutti, oggi mi sento mooolto onorata e fortunata...qualche giorno fa ho ricevuto un messaggino da Sandy dello shop online "Live and Love Crafts" (uno dei più belli in giro, tutto vintage e shabby chic!) che mi chiedeva di essere ospite sul suo blog per qualche settimana...bè, sono super incasinata come sempre, ma come dire di no??!!
Hello everybody, today I feel sooo honored and lucky...a few days ago I received a lovely message from Sandy, the owner of one of the most beautiful craft shops I've ever seen: "Live and Love Crafts", I'm sure that everybody knows it! She asked me to be her guest fora few weeks...well, I'm very busy on this period (as always, ehm ehm...), but how could I say "no"?!! 

♥♥♥

Appunto, non ce l'ho fatta ed ecco oggi il mio primo progettino...
In fact, I couldn't, so here is my first little project...



Il tema della settimana è "Bon Voyage" ed io ho scelto un'immagine di Krista Smith, una Saturated Canary pronta per viaggiare!
The theme of the week at Live and Love Crafts is "Bon Voyage" and I've chosen a lovely image from Krista Smith, a Saturated Canary girl ready for a road trip!

Ho usato carte della Maja Design, alcuni pizzi e tanti fiori diversi della Wild Orchid Crafts e Kort and Godt, come dire, non esiste card shabby senza fiori!
I used some papers from Maja Design, a pair of lovely laces and lots of different flowers from Wild Orchid Crafts and Kort and Godt; love using flowers so much on my shabby style cards!


Scappo...Grazie per la visita, a presto!
I rush away...Thank you for stopping by today,


Hugs,


1 commento :

SARA ha detto...

fa proprio voglia di Partire :) bella card come sempre ! un abbraccio!