mercoledì 21 settembre 2016

Hold my hand

Ciao a chi passa di qua...
 
oggi pubblico in super ritardo una card che è uscita una decina di giorni fa sul blog di Live and Love Crafts e sul Copic Marker Europe Blog :)
Trovare i miei post rispettivamente QUI e QUI, comunque, paro paro :P copio e incollo qua sul blog!
 
 
♥♥♥
 
 
Hi everyone!

Time really flies and...it's Sunday again and again my turn to post my weekly shabby project :)

Today I've a card with a pretty Saturated Canary, one of the latest characters from Krista:)
I had lot of fun colouring her, especially her hair and her dress...


 
I used my favourite colour combo for the hair and I also love the pink I used for the dress, I use this combo quite often too.
The background is a combination of Confetti and Smooshy technique as I often like doing; I added some details with a warm grey to give it more depth and a vintage look.

♥♥♥

I interrupted my Christmas works this week to create this card for a special friend...



I used papers from Pion Design Easter Greatings collection, they are so lovely and delicate!
I also added the sentiment from a Maja Design paper: I love that every Maja Design paper has a border that you can use to realize your projects, they are so lovely and you can use every little piece of paper, so efficient!


I hope you loved this lovely girl and the awesome goodies as I do!
Have a lovely Sunday everybody...

Thank you all for reading,
 a BIG hug,
Franz.






 Products:

3 commenti :

Unknown ha detto...

Such pretty colors, Franz... Love that lilac ribbon so much. :)

Kjersti ha detto...

Your card is gorgeous Franz, love the beautiful colors and coloring!
Hope to see you in October...:)
Hugs Kjersti:)

UplayOnline ha detto...

Love that lilac ribbon so much. :)


ผลบอล