domenica 26 luglio 2015

Mo's Clubhouse Blog: Spoiled!

Ciao e buona domenica!
Hello hello and happy Sunday!
 
Quarta domenica del mese, nuovo post Mo Manning per il Mo's Clubhouse Blog :)
Forth Sunday of the month, new post for me at Mo's Clubhouse Blog :)
 
Per la mia card ho scelto un personaggio che volevo colorare già da un po', lo trovo molto simpatico... 
For my card, I used a character that I wanted to colour up since the first time I see her, she's too funny...


(Image: Mo Manning - Spoiled)
 

Per lei ho abbandonato lo stile CAS, che adotto spesso per i personaggi di Mo Manning, per una card un pochino più romantica...mi sembrava più adatta!
For her, I left the CAS style that I generally love with Mo Manning images, for a romantic card...certainly better for her! 
(Image: Mo Manning - Spoiled)
 
 
Spero che il mio progettino di oggi vi sia piaciuto,
I hope you liked my little project,
 
 
 
 
Grazie per la visita!
Thank you all for stopping by,
a big hug

 
 
 
 
Copic Markers:
 
Skin: E0000, E000, E00, E11 + R20 for cheecks
Hair: E50, E51, E53, E35, E37
Dress/Hair Bows: RV91, RV93, RV95, R59
Dress Band/Shoes: W1, W3, W5

4 commenti :

Gemma ha detto...

Mi sa che questa bimba la sa lunga... ;)
Splendida colorazione e card!

Jane ha detto...

Adorable Franz, I'm a huge Mo fan and you've done a fantastic job on this image my friend!!!

Sharon ha detto...

This is gorgeous Franz. The image is adorable and beautifully coloured. Love the embellishments.
Have a lovely week.
Hugs Sharon. x

kolina ha detto...

this is stunning