venerdì 4 aprile 2014

Copic Marker Europe DT and a new Saturated Canary Challenge on FB!

Ciao a tutti, eccomi di nuovo!
Hello everybody, here I'm again!
 
Che bello, anche se oggi piove, la primavera sta arrivando e le giornate così lunghe mi mettono allegria!
How wonderful, today is raining, but spring is around the corner and days are longer, they make me cheerful!
 
Protagonista della mia card di oggi una nuova, bellissima, adorabile Saturated Canary, guardate un po' qua e vediamo se avete il coraggio di dire di no!!!
Protagonist of my card today is a new, wonderful, adorable Saturated Canary, have a look here and let's see if I'm right or not!!!
 

Ho utilizzato di nuovo i miei amati Copic e la colorazione senza linee (mi piaceee!); le carte sono Maja Design e tutti i fiori e abbellimenti arrivano da The Ribbon Girl :)
I used my loved Copics again and the no lines colouring technique (I loooove it!); papers are from Maja Design and flower and embellis are from The Ribbon Girl :)
 

Vi comunico anche una bella notizia: è in corso una nuova sfida Saturated Canary su Facebook, il tema è "Anything Goes", quindi super facile! Per partecipare cliccate qui e via, vi aspettiamo!
I also have a great news for you all: we are having a brand new Saturated Canary on Facebook, the theme is "Anything Goes", so super simple! To take part, please click here and let's play with us!
 
 
...se poi volete sapere qualcosina in più sulla mia card e i codici dei colori che ho usato, qui trovate il mio ultimo post per il Copic Marker Europe Blog, grazie! :)
...and if you want to know something more about my card and all the codes of Copics that I used, here you can find my latest post for the Copic Marker Europe Blog, thank you!
 
Ora vado, mi aspetta una bella seratina rilassante...che bello!
I've to go, I'm going to have a lovely relaxing evening...what beautiful!
 
A big hug,

3 commenti :

SARA ha detto...

F-A-V-O-L-O-S-A!!!!!!!!!!

Sharon ha detto...

This is so beautiful Franz. The image is gorgeous and beautifully coloured - love the hair colour. The embellishments are stunning.
Have a lovely weekend.
Hugs Sharon. x

Kjersti ha detto...

A gorgeous card Franz! I really love how you have colored had, it is so beautiful!
Have a nice week!
Hugs Kjersti:)