giovedì 22 agosto 2013

Birthday at Mo's Challenge Blog: Just for you Pat!

Hello Hello!


La nostra adorabile "boss" Pat ha scelto per noi un tema semplice semplice oggi al Mo's Challenge Blog:
our  lovely "boss" Pat chose a fab and easy team for us at Mo's Challenge Blog:


BIRTHDAY!


Ho deciso di utilizzare questa divertentissima immagine di Mo chiamata "Bella Birthday"; mi piace molto perché sembra divertirsi un sacco e sprizzare gioia da tutti i pori!
I decided to use this super funny Mo's image called "Bella Birthday"; I love her because she seems having lot of fun!

 

L'ho colorata con i miei Copics ed ho utilizzato ancora una volta la tecnica del puntinismo per lo sfondo...si ok, mi piace molto, si era capito??!!
I coloured her with my Copics and I used the dots tecnique again for the background...yes, right, I love it!

Di nuovo una card semplice e pulita, credo che il CAS style si addica molto ad alcune delle immagini di Mo :)
A Clean and Simple card again, I think CAS style is just perfect for some Mo's images :)
Ho regalato questa card alla mia amica e collega Rosalia, è una nuova patita del cardmaking ed è anche molto brava e precisa! Il suo regalo di compleanno era composto da alcune carte della Maja Design, del Cracklé Accents e alcuni fiori presi da Live and Love Crafts, ne è stata entusiasta!
I gave this card to my friend and collegue Rosalia, she's a brand new addicted to cardmaking and she's very talented! Her bday present was some Maja Design Papers, the Cracklé Accents and some flowers from Live and Love Craft! She loved them sooooo much!
Buona fortuna con la nostra sfida, non dimenticate che partecipando potreste vincere un buono da 5$ da spendere nello shop di Mo!
Good luck with our challenge, don't forget that you could win a 5$ voucher to spend at Mo's on-line shop!
Happy Thursday everybody!
Copics:
Skin: B0000-B000-B00-B11-R20-R00-R000;
Hair: 100-C3;
Blues: B97-BG05-B00-BG01-BG000-B0000;
Green: BG70-BG72-BG75;
Floor: C0-C1-C3-C5-C7;
Background: BV23-C0-0 Blender

20 commenti :

Linda Levoir ha detto...

What a great image, your colouring is superb and I love the way your background shading adds movement to the character. Fab card :) xx

Magda ha detto...

O my .. Francesca, this is amazing!!
I love this card!!
Gorgeous coloring and great layout!
Beautiful colors!
Wish you a nice day
Magda

Marjolein ha detto...

Perfect card, colouring and gift!!!
Love your colouring as always.
Bye,

Marjolein

fiorelabs ha detto...

Stupendissimaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

SARA ha detto...

wow!!!!!! bella bella bella cardddddddddd brava come sempre!

Valentina Pagan ha detto...
Questo commento è stato eliminato dall'autore.
Valentina Pagan ha detto...

Sará anche CAS, ma è Deliziosa!!!... Brava Franz! ^_^
...ma perché non inviti la tua amica nonché collega ad aprirsi un bel blog???...
Baci,
Vale ;)

22 agosto 2013 15:40

Pat ha detto...

You make me smile all over my face, sweet friend!! I love this card...and am not at all surprised that your friend loves it!! The colors are fabulous...perfect sentiment...and your coloring is beyond stunning!! Thanks Franz! You're a sweetheart! Hugs. Pat

Unknown ha detto...

Adorable card!!!
Jasmina

pausascrapditania ha detto...

Timbro stupendo!!! Card fantastica!!! Bravissima!!!
Tania

Cathy ha detto...

Franz, this is so wonderful. I love the way you shade around your images. If I was a copy cat I would do the same thing LOL. Love the colors and layout. Gorgeous as always!

Unknown ha detto...

I love this one so badly, Franz! Amazing coloring - such a simple card and SO cute! :)
Have a nice day...

Helga ha detto...

Stunning card - fabulous colouring !
Greetings
Helga

Tracy ha detto...

Wow that dot technique is amazing Franz. When you color like you do CAS is astounding. Fantastic inspiration! Hugs!

Mau xx ha detto...

Beautiful!! what a dreamy colour and love your image..I think its so suited to our Zaney Pat....lol
Great colouring as always franz
Hugs Mau xx

Anja ha detto...

Oh hunny, you are so right: CAS is perfect for Mo images and it underlines your outstanding colouring! And I like the headline of this post! ;-)

Hugs, Anja

Gemma ha detto...

Che raffinatezza! E con quel nastro hai aggiunto il tocco da maestro!

Unknown ha detto...

Franz!!! This is sooooo gorgeous!! LOVE your coloring!!

I have so guilty. I am so sorry that I never stop to comment on the great cards of your ..

hope you have a good night.

Big hugs from Tine

Kim Bell ha detto...

Franz sweetie!
What can I say Love it sweetie!! Your cards are such and inspiration!!

Hugz
Kim

Grá O'Neill ha detto...

Beautiful card, love the image and gorgeous colouring.

Thank you for your comment on my blog, Irish only has one accent on the vowels so à still makes sense for á :)